Blog for the research project “Our Mythical Childhood… The Reception of Classical Antiquity in Children’s and Young Adults’ Culture in Response to Regional and Global Challenges”, led by Prof. Katarzyna Marciniak within the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme – ERC Consolidator Grant (681202) at the Centre for Studies on the Classical Tradition (OBTA) at the Faculty of “Artes Liberales” of the University of Warsaw, in an international collaboration. Team members: Dr. Susan Deacy, Dr. Sonya Nevin and Steve K. Simons from the University of Roehampton; Dr. Elizabeth Hale; Dr. Lisa Maurice from the Bar-Ilan University; Prof. Daniel A. Nkemleke and Dr. Divine Che Neba from the University of Yaoundé I; Magdalena Gorlińska (Project Officer), Dr. Elżbieta Olechowska, Dr. Hanna Paulouskaya, Dr. Karolina Kulpa, Dorota Bazylczyk, Joanna Kłos, and Anna Mik from the Faculty of “Artes Liberales” UW.
On this blog we are posting the samples of our findings from our research on the reception of Classical Antiquity, incl. the contributions from the students who attend the Grant Seminar (each finding is marked with the name of the contributor).
- Facebook: facebook.com/OurMythicalChildhood/;
- Twitter: twitter.com/OMChildhood;
- Instagram: instagram.com/omchildhood/;
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UC6zvu9EXsI0gK5rSvgnQseQ;
- Susan Deacy’s blog Mythology and Autism: http://myth-autism.blogspot.com/;
- Sonya Nevin & Steve K. Simons’ blog Panoply: http://panoplyclassicsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/;
- Elizabeth Hale’s blog Australian Odyssey: https://antipodeanodyssey.wordpress.com/.
The Our Mythical Childhood Blog is managed by Dorota Bazylczyk, Research Assistant in the Project.